Tuesday, October 13, 2009

and the less profound...

Today I spent some of my graduation money that was designated by the givers as "fun money" and I bought a 26" Sanyo LCD TV. It was a great idea and is way to big for my dresser, but I'm pretty much in love.

Today, I also decorated my first cake...I have decided that this will be a fun hobby, I'm even considering taking a class about it. While the end result wasn't the master piece I was expecting, the cake is already gone. I guess presentation doesn't effect the taste.




that "1" stands for trial 1.

2 comments:

  1. it looks like a first birthday cake for a little boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on starting to pay off loans, its nice to see the number shrink.
    good luck with the cake decorating. i have a recipe that uses pudding mix and its really moist, i love it. if you can take a class, you should, that would be a great skill to have :)

    ReplyDelete